- Athens, GA, USA
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Healthcare professional that wants to use their passion for helping others by educating the community about our services as a Business Development/Clinical Liaison. In this role you will be working side by side with physicians and discharge planners to evaluate and make recommendations of care for their acute care patients. This position can play a critical role in the care of a patient and assist families in making important healthcare decisions.
Summary: The Business Development/Clinical Liaison performs assessments of potential patients and coordinates admission approval and intake processes. In addition, is responsible for implementation of marketing and public relations activities which will support awareness/education and utilization of the Hospital's services to customer groups, and other community members.
Responsible for educating physicians, healthcare professionals and other community related service areas about Landmark Hospitals and its core capabilities. This involves 1:1 physician interaction, presentations and professional education activities.
- Technical Degree or higher
- Professional Healthcare License (RN, LPN, or RT)
- 1-3 years of related experience in Healthcare; ICU, critical care, long term acute care preferred
- Ability to perform patient assessments, medical terminology a must
- Possess the ability to influence and provide appropriate clinical evaluation and input regarding patients
- Sales/Business Development strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Travel required (territory assigned)
Landmark Hospital of Athens is a state-of-the-art facility for long-term acute care patients and offers an excellent benefits package, competitive salaries/bonus structure and a generous paid time off plan. We are growing fast but still have that "family" friendly environment. Join our Team where everyone, including the CEO, knows your name!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.