- Naples, FL, USA
- Full Time
Landmark Hospitals has an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Assistant to join our dedicated and professional team, where we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service and quality of care to our patients.
- Provide accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department
- Prepare and verify daily reports
- Assist in month end closing
- Prepare general ledger entries
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules and reconciliations
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- High school diploma/GED
- College courses in Accounting preferred
- Minimum 1+ years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems & procedures and basic accounting principles
- Strong computer skills; MS Office, 10-key by touch, typing 60-65 wpm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail a must
- Problem solving, documentation, research & resolution, mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
We are growing fast but still have that "family" friendly environment. Join our Team where everyone knows your name, including the CEO!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.