- Naples, FL, USA
- Full Time
Landmark Hospitals has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join our dedicated and professional team, where we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service and quality of care to our patients. We are searching for a motivated and experienced Accountant who is still eager to learn and grow with the company.
Summary: Responsible for retrieving, preparing, and presenting financial information to the Corporate and Hospital Executive team. Focusing on general ledger, accruals, payroll, fixed assets, account analysis, bank reconciliation and monthly financial reporting.
- Balance general ledger for monthly financials and provide to Management
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Complete quarterly payroll reports
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy
- Complete month end closing entries
- Maintain fixed asset system
- Create and maintain account analysis and analyze monthly financial reports
- Prepare sales tax quarterly reports
- Other projects/duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Knowledge of general ledger, bank reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and a team player is a must
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
We are growing fast but still have that "family" friendly environment. Join our Team where everyone knows your name, including the CEO!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.