- Naples, FL, USA
We have an exciting opportunity for a PRN Speech-Language Pathologist to join our dedicated and professional team, where we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service and quality of care to our patients.
Summary: The Speech-Language Pathologist will be responsible for the evaluation and treatment of communication and/or swallowing disorders as assigned, including differential diagnosis of speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice and swallowing disorders. Treatment includes planning, intervention, consultation and education activities. The Speech-Language Pathologist will be responsible for quality service delivery, team communications for the department and hospital as a whole, and following the mission, values, and philosophy of Landmark Hospital.
- Must be a graduate of and have a certificate from an American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) approved school of Speech Therapy
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech Pathology from ASHA.
- Current state licensure
- Current BLS CPR Certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills
- Positive, professional, and empathetic demeanor
- One year of hospital experience preferred
- FEES and speaking valve experience preferred
- Vital Stim certification preferred