- MO, USA
- Full Time
To provide excellent patient care through monitoring and evaluating of those patients requiring telemetry observation of their cardiac status. To proactively support the efforts that ensure delivery of safe patient care and services and to promote a safe environment.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Completion of the Telemetry Exam with a minimum of 80% is required.
- Monitors cardiac rhythm on telemetry monitor screen throughout shift.
- Evaluates patient's baseline rhythm and any changes noted throughout patient's stay.
- Communicates effectively with other staff members in support of patient care.
- Prepares patient properly for telemetry monitoring process.
- Maintains a twenty-four hour database in the Cardio- Vista Diagnostics System.
- Assures for upkeep of telemetry area to allow for the most efficient work flow.
- Participates in professional and staff development.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.