- Cape Girardeau, MO, USA
- Full Time
Landmark Hospitals has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical/Physician Biller in Cape Girardeau, MO. Join our dedicated and professional team, where we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service and quality of care to our patients.
Summary: Responsible for all billing functions from charge entry to collections.
- Professional fee charge entry
- Submit electronic claims as well as secondary claim submission
- Post remittance advice
- Document and track accounts
- Generate reports
- Coordinate the appeals process
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in medical billing
- Basic medical terminology
- Coding knowledge and correct modifier usage
- Familiar with Medicare, Medicaid and commercial claims submission
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work with a high volume of claims
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.