- Murray, UT, USA
- Full Time
Landmark Hospital of Salt Lake City, which opened in May 2013, is the premier Long Term Acute Care (LTAC) hospital in the area. The new facility features a state of the art building and the latest in medical diagnostic and treatment services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Case Management!
Summary: The Director of Case Management is responsible for coordination of the patient's plan of care and the resources utilized for the patient's stay. Scope of the case management process involves assessment, planning, negotiating, coordinating, monitoring, evaluating options and services, and reporting to meet the health needs of the individual patient.
- Coordinates patient care and facilitates discharge within the expected length of stay
- Ensures that specific patient outcomes are achieved and that variances are evaluated and addressed in collaboration with members of the healthcare team
- Assists in the development, implementation and revision of critical paths, and clinical outcomes data collection
- Ensures that the patients' unique needs are met in the most appropriate, timely, cost-effective manner possible
- Coordinates and oversees the utilization review committee and performs concurrent utilization review as defined in the utilization review plan
- Effectively communicates utilization review findings with team to assist in facilitating an appropriate continued stay or discharge
- Supervises and coaches team of Case Managers
- Registered Nurse license in State of UT w/ Associate's degree or Social Worker w/ a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1-3 years of Case Management experience
- Management experience
- Case Management Certification, including CCM, ACM or NACCM preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- LTAC/Acute Care Hospital experience strongly preferred
Landmark Hospitals offers an excellent benefits package, competitive salaries and a generous paid time off plan!
We are growing fast but still have that "family" friendly environment. Join our Team where everyone knows your name, including the CEO!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.