- Naples, FL, USA
- Full Time
Landmark Hospital of Southwest Florida is searching for an experienced and dynamic leader to join our dedicated and professional team as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Summary: Provide comprehensive leadership, operating management, strategic vision, and market representation for our growing and busy Long Term Acute Care Hospital. Will provide hands-on direction that will drive profitable growth through existing operations, as well as additional development opportunities. The CEO will provide motivational leadership while maintaining a culture that is focused on providing the highest quality of care and service to its patients.
- Plan, direct, and lead all aspects of the hospital's operations; including financial, operational, clinical, and compliance standards
- Provide cultural leadership and the vision to achieve operational and clinical excellence
- Promote growth and development of the leadership team
- Engage in business development and community based relationship building
- Develop and cultivate physician relationships
- Become a strategic partner with Human Resources for recruitment, hiring, employee relations and retention
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, Master's preferred
- Five to 10 years of progressive Senior Leadership experience
- Hospital (STACH or LTACH) industry
- Strong management and motivational skills
- Operations experience (Budgets, P&L, etc)
- Demonstrated record of financial and operational success
- Business development/sales/marketing experience
- Knowledge of federal, state, CMS and accrediting agency requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.