- Cape Girardeau, MO, USA
We have an exciting opportunity for Speech-Language Pathologist to join our dedicated and professional team, where we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service and quality of care to our patients.
Summary: The Speech-Language Pathologist will be responsible for the evaluation and treatment of communication and/or swallowing disorders as assigned, including differential diagnosis of speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice and swallowing disorders. Treatment includes planning, intervention, consultation and education activities. The Speech-Language Pathologist will be responsible for quality service delivery, team communications for the department and hospital as a whole, and following the mission, values, and philosophy of Landmark Hospital.
- Must be a graduate of and have a certificate from an American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) approved school of Speech Therapy
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech Pathology from ASHA
- Current state licensure
- Current BLS CPR Certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills
- Positive, professional, and empathetic demeanor
- One year of hospital experience preferred
- FEES and speaking valve experience preferred
- Vital Stim certification preferred
Landmark Hospital of Cape Girardeau is the premier Long Term Acute Care (LTAC) hospital of the four state area. This hospital has built a solid reputation for providing the very best patient care and excellent customer service. Discharge planners who refer patients to Landmark say their patients return from their stay at Landmark with rave reviews, and are highly satisfied with their experience. This excellence is due to the tireless efforts of the highly experienced and competent staff of physicians, nurses, other clinicians, and support personnel, who are dedicated to being the best at what they do.