- Athens, GA, USA
- Full Time
We are searching for a Director of Business Development with a clinical background (Registered Nurse or Respiratory Therapist preferred) to join our dedicated and professional team! This is an exciting opportunity for a Healthcare/Clinical professional that wants to use their passion for helping others by educating the community about our services as the Director of Business Development by leading our Clinical Liaisons.
Landmark Hospital of Athens is the premier Long Term Acute Care (LTAC) hospital in Northeast Georgia. The hospital has built a solid reputation for providing the very best patient care and excellent customer service. This excellence is due to the tireless efforts of the experienced and competent staff of physicians, nurses, other clinicians and support personnel, who are dedicated to being the best at what they do.
Summary: Will be responsible for educating physicians, healthcare professionals and other community related service areas in a designated territory. This position involves one on one physician interactions, group activities, presentations, and professional education activities with applicable healthcare professionals.
- Educates GP/FP's, IMs, Pulmonologists, Hospitalists, and General Surgeons, Infectious Disease, Nephrologists, and other LTAC affiliated physician regarding Landmark.
- Variety of settings including: physician offices, acute hospitals, skilled nursing homes, sub-acute facilities, throughout the healthcare community.
- Assists external case managers in educating non-physician referral sources including: administrators, clinical leaders, case managers, and healthcare insurance companies.
- Responsible for achieving financial and strategic goals for assigned territory and seeking opportunities to educate and promote Landmark Hospital in the community.
- Participates in performance improvement activities that ensure important processes and activities are measured, assessed, and improved systematically.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of healthcare and physician marketing experience
- Professional Healthcare License (RN, LPN, or RT)
- Management experience (will provide direction to 2-4 direct reports) BD/Clinical Liaisons
- Must be skilled in one-on-one and group in-service education
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment with frequent deadlines and use critical thinking skills for important decisions
- Computer skills
Landmark Hospitals offers a full benefits package, competitive salaries/bonus structure and a generous paid time off plan! We are growing fast but still have that "family" friendly environment. Join our Team where everyone knows your name, including the CEO!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Keywords: Business Development, referrals, LTAC, Marketing, Physician Marketing, Healthcare, sales, RN, Registered Nurse, RT, Respiratory Therapist, acute care