- Naples, FL, USA
- Full Time
Landmark Hospitals is committed to providing the highest level of customer service and quality of care to our patients and those we serve. Landmark Hospital of Southwest Florida currently has an exciting opportunity for a Certified Surgical Tech Lead to join our dedicated and professional team.
- Prepares surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile instruments and supplies.
- Hands required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon during surgery.
- Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
- Maintains instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.
- Scrubs in highly complex cases specific to service and other non-specific services.
- Provides recommendations regarding orientee performance, hiring decisions, instrument and equipment needs.
- Organizes specialty service supplies and special order instruments as needed.
- Acts as a preceptor to new employees.
- Develops and teaches educational sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May be required to be "on-call."
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Basic BLS Provider specializing in Basic Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following: Certified Surgical Tech specializing in Surgery credentialed from the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA).
- Associate Degree
- Associates degree in surgical technology or related field is preferred